Galaxy Note Series Power Diagnostic
ABOUT OUR SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE POWER DIAGNOSTIC
A Power Diagnostic is the perfect choice if your Galaxy Note Smartphone has any one of the below issues;
Won't take a charge (when connected to a power outlet, charging lead, other device etc...)
Powers on/off for no reason (even if your Battery has enough power and is not empty)
Only partly Charges (or charges to a point and then stops)
Possible Battery Issue (Or if you're unsure if it could be the Battery or not)
- Charging lead will no longer work with your Phone (or any other charging lead or charging device)
- When there is no Battery Replacement option, choose a Power Diagnostic instead✅
WHAT IS A SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE POWER DIAGNOSTIC
Our Samsung Galaxy Note Power Diagnostic covers the testing and diagnosis of any Power Fault that may be causing issue with your Phone.
The €25 charge covers these tests in full and in the case where further repairs are needed, this charge will be deducted from the total cost of these repairs.
Further Repairs may be necessary such as a Battery Replacement, Charging Port Replacement, Charging Board Repair. The Power Diagnostic will cover all the testing and diagnosis of these issues.
Power Diagnostics are only refundable where a service or diagnostic has not been checked in-store and carried out.
HOW TO BOOK A SAMSUNG GALAXY POWER DIAGNOSTIC ONLINE
- PICK YOUR REPAIR Select your Galaxy Note Model from our Power Diagnostics
- CHECKOUT Choose your preferred PAIR Mobile Store and checkout
- DROP IT OFF Pop down with your Confirmation Email & your Device
Not sure what Samsung Galaxy you have? Check your Galaxy model here.
Once you checkout, you’ll receive a Confirmation Email within seconds. Once you receive this you can drop into your selected store straight away. Just bring your Galaxy and show your confirmation to a member of staff at the store.
YOUR SAMSUNG GALAXY POWER DIAGNOSTIC CHECKLIST
- Back-up is best✅
- Provide a PIN ✅ (Why do we ask for this?)
- Have a Contact for Collection✅
SAMSUNG REPAIR FAQS